The principal and founder of Staniforth Consulting is Darren Staniforth, a Food Technology graduate from the University of Reading, UK. Darren has been working in the food and beverage industry for over 20 years. Ten years of this experience have involved the implementation and operation of a successful applications development department within a burgeoning food ingredients company.
Darren’s first love has always been food and drink. From cooking and entertaining, through the intricacies of modern food technology.
Darren’s blend of experience includes:
- Extensive and detailed product development work within the following industry sectors:
- Beverage – alcoholic and soft
- Herbs, spices, seasonings and sauces
- Bakery and cereals
- Beer and Brewing
- Sports nutrition
- Managing and operating pilot processing plant, covering a variety of food sectors
- Full production trials and scale-up
- New Product Development in overseas markets, including the Americas, mainland Europe, Russia and Dubai.
This provides a unique understanding of the challenges faced by the modern food industry in the aspects of new product and process development.
Staniforth Consulting is based in Berkshire (UK) and offers its services worldwide.
We often work with specialist partners (food professionals and ingredient suppliers), to provide our clients with comprehensive solutions to their challenges.
Please contact us to discuss how Staniforth Consulting can help you.